Yellowknife Helicopter Tour
See Yellowknife’s frozen boat houses on Great Slave Lake with this scenic, 30-minute helicopter tour. Soar above this capital city of Canada’s Northwest Territories with an exclusive sightseeing tour. Enjoy a fabulous view of frozen boat houses on Great Slave Lake from a state-of-the-art, Bell 206B helicopter. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time. Local hotel pickup and drop-off included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Listed price does not include extra luggage weight
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Great Slave Lake, Northwest Territories Canada
View Yellowknife bay and Back bay, boat houses and ice road from your helicopter tour.
Pass By: Yellowknife City Hall & Park, 4807 - 52 Street, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories X1A 2N4 Canada
View the best scenery of the entire city of Yellowknife from downtown, uptown and old town from above the sky on your helicopter tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from listed hotels only. Guest staying in BNB's please find the closest hotel to youraccommodation. We can only pick up more than 4 guest from BNB's.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.