Yellowknife Ice Road Adventure
Explore Yellowknife - Dettah Ice Road on Great Slave Lake one of the world largest and deepest lake on hour and half trip guided tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Guide tips (recommended)
- Entrance fees to Snow Castle (Passes available for purchase on tour)
- Entry/Admission - Great Slave Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arctic Tours Canada, 4916 - 49 Street Second Floor, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories X1A 2P8 Canada
Stop At: Great Slave Lake, Northwest Territories Canada
Drive on Yellowknife - Dettah ice road. Drive through Dettah community, visit snow castle and enjoy the scenery of frozen boat houses on Yellowknife bay.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dettah Ice Road, School Draw Ave, Yellowknife, NT X0E, Canada
Stop at Dettah ice road for sightseeing and photography.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from listed hotels only. Guest staying in BNB's please find the closest hotel to youraccommodation. We can only pick up more than 4 guest from BNB's.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is subject to favorable lake ice conditions which is determined by Department of Transportation.
- Please note Snow Castle is open only in March and entrance fee isn't included. Construction phase of the Snow Castle starts in January. Before March you will have opportunity to see the construction phase and take some pictures
- Fish plant is only open when local fisherman have fish in stock
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.