Yellowstone Bus Tours from Salt Lake City and Jackson Hole
The scenic beauty of Yellowstone and Grand Teton Parks are almost unparalleled anywhere in the world. You will see various thermal features which defy explanation. You may see bears, elk, bison, eagles antelope.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry/Admission - Old Faithful
- Entry/Admission - Mammoth Hot Springs
What's excluded :
Day 1: Yellowstone Lower Loop tour
Stop At: Old Faithful, Center Loop Road, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
Guests will see the famous Old Faithful Geyser erupt. There will be stops at the Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pots, Artist Point, Hayden Valley, Mud Volcano, Lake Yellowstone.
Duration: 11 hours
• Lunch: We will pay for meal at one of the cafes in Old Faithful or Canyon Village.
Accommodation included: We do not provide overnight hotel accommodation. However, we can help you arrange for it in Jackson Hole.
Day 2: Yellowstone Upper Loop tour for 11 hours
Stop At: Mammoth Hot Springs, 1 Grand Loop Road, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
You will hike up travertine terraces to see Palette Hot Spring, you will see Huckleberry Ridge, ground zero of Yellowstone's first volcanic explosion 2.1 million years ago. There will be stops at Lamar Valley, where you may see bison, Grizzlies and wolves. Also we shall stop at the Calcite Spring and Tower Falls.
Duration: 11 hours
• Lunch: we will have lunch at Mammoth Hot Springs or Tower Falls.
Accommodation included: We do not provide accommodation. However, we can arrange for your stay in Jackson Hole before leaving for Salt Lake.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.Airports
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
- Jackson Hole Airport, 1250 E Airport Rd, Jackson, WY 83001
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.