Yellowstone Full Day Wade Fishing Trip
Fish the famous waters of Yellowstone National Park with a professional guide. Spend the day angling for brown, rainbow, and cutthroat trout on Yellowstone's most iconic rivers such as the Snake, Firehole, Madison, Yellowstone, and the Gibbon. Take a break for some wildlife viewing and a delicious picnic lunch before returning to the water for the afternoon hatch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Equipment needed
What's excluded :
- Does not include:
- Park entrance fees.
- Fishing license.
- Guide gratuity
- Flies are $3 as needed.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yellowstone National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
We are happy to pick you up at your place of lodging anywhere in Yellowstone National Park, Jackson WY, West Yellowstone MT, and Gardiner MT. Clients staying in Cody WY will meet us at Fishing Bridge. Due to the vastness of Yellowstone National Park your geographical location will play a large roll in which waters we choose to fish, but on the Full Day trip we will have the time to access the best fishing waters at that time.
Most of Yellowstone National Park’s waters lend themselves well to wade fishing techniques. We will be fishing for the native Yellowstone Cutthroat, native Fine Spotted Snake River Cutthroat, Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout, and the occasional Lake Trout that wanders out of Yellowstone Lake. Our professional guides will share their knowledge of these local waters, wildlife, flora, history, and geology as well.
We generally spend 6-8 hours on the water with a break for lunch, provided by us. It's a really great day spent fishing in the world’s first National Park.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Yellowstone National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress for the weather
- hat and sunglasses advised
- bug spray and sunscreen advised
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.