Yellowstone National Park Horseback Ride
Heart Six Ranch is one of only a few authorized Yellowstone National Park concessionaires who are allowed to lead horseback ride single and multi day trips in Yellowstone National Park through thousands of miles of back country trails.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - A picnic lunch is included. Guests should bring snacks and a water bottle for their saddle bags along with personal care items and a CAMERA
What's excluded :
Travelers will be riding through the backcountry of Yellowstone National Park in search of wildlife and other interesting natural scenic discovery at their own leisurely pace. This is a journey of discovery.
• Yellowstone National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
Departure Point :Heart Six Ranch, 16985 Buffalo Valley Rd, Moran, WY 83013, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This activity involves riding a horse. Guests should be comfortable riding horses
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Horseback riding is automatically much more than 6 feet apart in distance while riding our beautiful trails in the wide open outdoors!!!!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.