Yellowstone Private Guided Day Hike: Geyser Wonderland / Fairly Falls Trail
This guided hike is a favorite for all who take it! You will hike to the famous Grand Prismatic Spring, though meadows along the Firehole river, next to a hydrothermal stream and past the beautiful Fairy Falls.
Includes compass lessons and scientific instruments are available to make the hike interactive.
Accessible for almost everyone. The trail is mellow and can be made shorter upon request.
Join us for a genuine Yellowstone experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Trekking Poles
- Bear Spray for participants over the age of 16
- Map and Compass for practice
- Lunch - *Lunches are available if bookings are made 24 hours prior to departure. We cannot guarantee lunch availability for bookings made within 24 hours of departure.
- Your guide has a B.S. in Environmental Science and is a certified Emergency Medical Technician.
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- National Park Entrance fee
Trek with a guide to a famous overlook of Grand Prismatic Springs, feel the spray of a waterfall and relax alongside a backcountry geyser.
Highlights include Grand Prismatic Springs Overlook, the 150+ foot Fairy Falls, Imperial and Spray Geysers and World Class Views. The lush meadows on along the trail are favorite feeding grounds for Bison as well!
Join us as we explore hydrothermal features that most never see! This is a great hike for families or those looking for an easier day hiking in Yellowstone.
The trail is mellow with little elevation gain making it accessible for anyone with a desire to spend their day hiking among Yellowstone's geothermal features!
400’ Elevation Gain
Moderate Difficulty - Suitable for beginners or participants of most activity levels
5 - 7 Hours car to car
• Grand Prismatic Spring, Midway Geyser Basin, Yellowstone National Park, WY
• Firehole River, Center Loop Road, Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190
• Fairy Falls, Yellowstone National Park, WY
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for Bozeman, Big Sky, West Yellowstone, Gardiner, Livingston, Belgrade, Paradise Valley and most areas inside Yellowstone. Pickup is not available from Jackson. Pick up time dependent on your lodging location. You will be contacted by your guide to go over rendezvous details!
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2021 - 10/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.