Yerevan, Garni, Geghard, Sevan (Sevanavank), Yerevan
The Temple of Garni is the only standing Greco-Roman colonnaded building in Armenia and the former Soviet Union. An Ionic pagan temple located in the village of Garni, Armenia, it is the best-known structure and symbol of pre-Christian Armenia.
Geghard or Geghardavank which means "the Monastery of the Spear", originates from the spear which had wounded Jesus at the Crucifixion, allegedly brought to Armenia by Apostle Jude, called here Thaddeus, and stored amongst many other relics. Now it is displayed in the Echmiadzin treasury.
Lake Sevan is located in the north-eastern part of the Armenian Highland, in Gegharkunik Region. Sevan is considered to be one of the three ancient and biggest lakes (Vana and Urmia) of the Armenian Kingdom. It was called the “blue eyes” of Armenia. The blue beauty of Armenia situates at an altitude of 1900m above sea level.The Lake consists of two unequal parts called Big and Small.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- Yerevan - Garni - Geghard - Sevan - Sevanavank - Yerevan
Departure Point :Republic Square, Yerevan, Armenia
We will meet the clients with the sign 'Concierge Travel Armenia'
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/29/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.