Yerevan-Tbilisi Private Transfer
Sanahin monastery (UNESCO Heritage site) and lake Sevan may be visited on the road provided time permits and the traveler wishes. Extra fees may apply for visiting the sites. The car is a sedan with 3 seats. The luggage volume is needed to be provided.
The driver usually speaks English or Russian and can serve as a guide.
The road goes through stunning nature and give great opportunities for taking beautiful photos.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Water per passenger
What's excluded :
- Start up time - upon request, from any location in Yerevan. The driver can meet the guests also at the airport. Also the drop-off may be at the relevant airports at not extra cost.
Departure Point :Yerevan, Armenia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/10/2019 - 11/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Tbilisi, Georgia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.