Yoga & Vineyard (1-8 PAX)
The tour offers a remarkable experience in the countryside vineyard around the volcano of Mount Vesuvius. As well as getting in touch with your inner self with the art of yoga. The Wine Tour offers a remarkable experience in the countryside vineyard around the volcano of Mount Vesuvius. On this tour, you will experience the wine making processes while also getting to taste and buy authentic Italian wine. This is a must tour for any wine lover who would want to explore some of Italy’s finest wines, such as Fiano, Taurasi and Lacryma di Christi which means the tears of Christ. Here you will have the opportunity to taste these wines as well have a light lunch. If time permits the driver will drive you Sorrento.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking driver or escort guide.
- Parking, highway tolls, fuel, all taxes and driver maintenance included
What's excluded :
- Light lunch/Wine tasting and vineyard tour(E35pp-45pp)
- Gratuities range between 10-20 percent(optional but appreciated)
- Please bring a beach towel
- Yoga lesson for an hour and a half. The cost is E120 1-8pp. Certified yoga instructor .Provided Mat
- Laura is a certified Yoga Alliance teacher, who’s aimed by a deep love and motivation towards Yoga. Started her journey as a student 8 years ago, she completed her diploma at Rishikesh Yogpeeth in 2016. Currently conducting “Lo Studio Yoga” in Torre del Greco, a dedicated studio where lessons with small groups are held. Laura’s desire to know herself deeper, and develop her consciousness to deal with her previous personal problems drove her into Yoga and meditation, a daily journey that always make her feel serene and at home. Laura hold hatha-vinyasa class, driving her student to move smoothly into Asanas, breathing exercises and deep relaxation moments. Always careful and thoughtful with every student needs in every class she applyies the motto “Yoga is for everyone”
The tour offers a remarkable experience in the countryside vineyard around the volcano of Mount Vesuvius. On this tour, you will witness the wine making process while also getting to taste and buy authentic Italian wine, such as Fiano, Taurasi and Lacryma di Christi. Here you will have the chance to taste these wines as well have a light lunch.
• Sorrentino Vini, Via Fruscio 2, 80042 Boscotrecase Italy
• chance to taste these wines as well have a light lunch. - chance to taste these wines as well have a light lunch.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The escort driver will be waiting at the end of the train platform where your train will be arriving at. The escort driver will be holding a sign with the name in which the reservation was reserved.AirportThe escort driver will be waiting at the arrival lobby holding a sign with the name in which the reservation was made under or otherwise stated.HotelEscort driver will be waiting at the lobby of the hotel. Normally pick up is 8:30am or otherwise stated.Airports
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/30/2020 - 1/10/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.