Yoga in Barbados
This is a therapeutic yoga class.
Each class is different and special care is taken to ensure that everyone can do the class.
Specific pranayama/breathing exercises will be taught.
These classes are for anyone all levels but please read the description of the classes to decide if the class looks like one for you.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Yoga mat for rent
- Pranayama exercises
What's excluded :
Yoga Classes. Details are on my website.
Most of my classes begin with a warm-up of pawanmuktasana (series 1 and 2) to create suppleness in the joints and bring awareness of body and breath.
Classes then move into a slow and gentle hatha flow, streching the entire body before finally focussing each day on one body area.
Departure Point :Apsara Samudra, Waverley House, Oistins, Barbados
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.