Yosemite and Giant Sequoias Day Tour
Explore glacially-formed cliffs, wildflower-speckled meadows, and hike to the towering Sequoias in the heart of Yosemite’s dynamic wilderness.
Immerse yourself in our day-long tour with our professional guides as they lead you through not only Yosemite Valley but also to see the ancient Giant Sequoias of Tuolumne Grove. You’ll capture the endless skylines, rock formations, and waterfalls as you enjoy an overview of how Yosemite Park’s unique landscape was formed, who came before, and how the park became the nation’s first ever protected national park. Next, strap up your hiking boots and embark on the 2.5 mile (4 km) round trip hike down to the Sequoia Grove which most day tour visitors do not get the chance to see.
With 1.5 hours of free time in Yosemite Valley you’ll also get the chance to wander through the picturesque meadows, check out the Visitor’s Center or just find a serene overlook to sit and reflect.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias
- Entry/Admission - Tunnel View
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Valley
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Stop will be made so you can purchase food at your own expense.
- Dinner - Stop will be made for you to purchase food at your own expense.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dublin, Dublin, Tri-Valley, California
We pick up all travelers from the Dublin BART station or the San Francisco Hilton Hotel in Union Square.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias, Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, CA
2.5 mile round trip hike down to see the amazing Giant Sequoia trees.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tunnel View, Wawona Road, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389
Photo stop at Tunnel View and take in the eastern expanse of Yosemite Valley.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
You’ll have around 1.5 hours of free time to explore. Want to hit some trails? Your guide will point out the best spots on your map. You’ll have options to meander down paved paths, hike around Yosemite Falls, engage further with the park’s history at the visitor center or relax in the meadows.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: BART Dublin Station, Dublin, CA 94568, USA
2: Hilton San Francisco Union Square, 333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.