Yosemite and Glacier Point Tour from Los Angeles by Amtrak
Leave the City of Angels for angelic Yosemite on this over-night trip. Hop on the Amtrak from Los Angeles to Fresno where you'll spend the night. The following day, explore Yosemite, arguably America's most beautiful swath of nature. Take an optional stroll on the 4-Mile Hike trail and see breath-taking natural sites such as Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan, The Chapel, Sentinel Bridge, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls and so much more.
If you are travelling from Los Angeles to San Francisco or the other way around and would like to visit Yosemite on your way this is a perfect tour that you can take. No other tour offers this convenience and you get to visit Glacier Point, Yosemite Valley and Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias. If you like to hike this tour has an optional 4 mile strenuous hike.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- National Park fees
- Sports Refillable Water Bottle or Bottled Water
- Hotel pickup in Fresno
- 10 Gratuity is included for your Guide ( You can pay additional to the guide directly)
- Entry/Admission - Glacier Point
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Valley
What's excluded :
- Transportation from your location in Los Angeles Area to the Amtrak stop
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Single supplement surcharge (approximately USD $100)
Day 1: Relax and arrive at Amtrak location near you after 11 am for your ride to Fresno. Exact times will be on your tickets.
Stop At: Fresno, Fresno, California
You arrive early in Fresno to enjoy a dinner in town, go for a walk, visit nearby casino or enjoy the facilities at the hotel swimming pool, gym or office. Rest early for a early morning start.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Upon arrival please call the number provided and shuttle van will arrive to take you to your 2.5 - 3 star hotel.
Day 2: We pick you up at your hotel early for our wonderful Yosemite experience. Upon return we arrive at Amtrak Station
Stop At: Glacier Point, Yosemite Lodge Resort origin, Yosemite National Park, CA
Glacier Point is open from Spring to Fall and the views from here are among the worlds best views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
Here you will visit most iconic spots of Yosemite including Tunnel View, Bridalveil Falls, Sentinel Bridge, Chapel, Yosemite Falls, El Capitan, Valley View, Fern Springs, Campsite of President Theodore Roosevelt and John Muir.
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: Default is Turkey. Other options available Vegetarian or Dagwood (combination meat ) or Salads but you must let us know.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
2: Fresno, CA, USA
Return Detail :Los Angeles, CA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you want to visit Yosemite on your way to San Francisco or any other direction in Amtrak please book the tour and then contact us to let us know where you would like to go. If your destination is up to San Francisco area or Sacramento area there is no additional cost. There will be additional cost if you are traveling further away and cost of your train fare is higher then round trip to Los Angeles
- Rates are based on Double Occupancy. Solo travelers are subject to a surcharge of approximately USD $100 due upon check-in
- Glacier Point is usually closed in winter from November to April. Any of the highlights listed on this tour may be closed due to weather or construction. Local operated will show alternative sites as possible/applicable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary.
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
- Children between 1-8 years (or weigh more than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either: A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat; a front-facing car seat with a five-point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat; a booster seat if under 4 ft 9 in and over the height/weight limit for a car seat; a regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 ft 9 in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- 3 questions that apply to you and everyone in your group to which your answer should be NO . 1. ...been diagnosed with COVID 19 ? 2. .. been asked to quarantine ? 3. ..you been in contact with anyone with COVID 19 ?
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.