Yosemite Valley Orientation Tour
Leave your car outside the park and take our eco-friendly guided transportation instead.
After picking you up at Yosemite View Lodge on Highway 140, we will drive approximately 45 minutes to Yosemite Valley. On the way, you'll hear about the history and geology of Yosemite National Park before stopping for photos at El Capitan. Before being set free for a day of hiking and exploration, our expert guides will provide a park orientation & hiking briefing so you'll be prepared to hit the best trails and find the best viewpoints.
Once you've hit the trails, taken a dip in the Merced River and gotten all the photos of Half Dome and El Cap you could desire, we will head back to Yosemite View Lodge to drop you off.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Interpretive information on Yosemite & recommended hiking trails
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Capitan, Yosemite National Park, CA
On the way into Yosemite Valley, we will stop for photos and you'll hear information about this enormous monolith.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Half Dome Village, Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
Curry Village is a historic area of the park with views of Half Dome and many visitor facilities. You'll have the option of being dropped-off here, or at Yosemite Valley Lodge near Yosemite Falls to begin your free time exploring the valley.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
After a park orientation and hiking briefing by your guide, you'll have about 5 hours of free time to explore the trails and attractions of this beautiful valley.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Yosemite View Lodge, 11136 CA-140, El Portal, CA 95318, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.