Young Wine Tasting at Tres Raíces
Enjoy a wine tourism experience guided by one of our experts where you will tour the exterior and interior of our facilities and learn about the history of our wine cellar, starting with a walk through the vineyard to learn about the cultivation of the vine plant and grape production, also go up to the viewpoint to visualize the landscape, then visit the production plant to learn about the Tres Raíces brand winemaking process and tour the amazing underground cellar, concluding in the tasting and medal area.
To conclude the experience, you will carry out sensory exercises led by one of our experts by tasting 3 wines.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of 3 wines.
- Snacks - Board with cheeses, charcuterie, bread and honey.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- You will take a tour of the exterior and interior of our facilities and you will learn about the history of our wine cellar, later, you will perform sensory exercises directed by one of our experts through the tasting of 3 wines accompanied by a table with cheeses, charcuterie, bread and honey.
Wines to taste: 1 rosé, 1 white and 1 red.
• Tres Raices, Av. Insurgentes 12B Carretera San Miguel de Allende a Dolores Hidalgo, km 73, Av. Insurgentes 12B, Ejido Tequisquiapan, Dolores Hidalgo 37806 Mexico
• Board with cheeses, charcuterie, bread and honey. -
Departure Point :Dolores Hidalgo - San Miguel De Allende, México 51, El Durazno, Gto., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1.- At the moment access to children is not allowed. 2.- Carry mouth covers. 3.- Use antibacterial gel that the company provides in visible points of the facilities. 4.- The experiences will be carried out respecting the healthy distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.