Your own guide for Franz Kafka's Prague
We will walk around Old Town, Jewish Quarter and New Town of Prague with a focus on places and buildings associated with Franz Kafka and his life. We will show you where he lived, where he started to write, where he studied and much more. We will not omit the history of the city either so you will find out much more than on an average tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Franz Kafka, Spalena 2121/22 Quadrio Shopping Center, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Here you will see the latest and the most admired monument to Franz Kafka created by a unique Czech contemporary artist David Cerny, who maybe known even in your country.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, StaromEstske NamEsti 1/3, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
So many buildings around the tower with the famous astronomical clock are related to Franz Kafka's life! You will be surprised to find out how much the place has changed since Franz Kafka's days.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Spanish Synagogue, Jewish Museum in Prague, Vezenska 141/1, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Surprisingly, the former Jewish Quarter was demolished when Franz Kafka was just a boy. In his days, a brand new district was built. A walk through the Jewish Quarter is the most pleasant for its architecture and the story of Franz Kafka continues there as well.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: New Town, Prague Czech Republic
New Town is new just by its name. We will show you where Franz Kafka went to work or where he was meeting Max Brod and others. You may take a coffee in the same place as them!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests at any hotel in Old Town, New Town, Little Town, Josefov, Prague Castle area and other districts within 20 minute reach from the city center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.