Your own guide for Jewish Quarter Tour
We will take you to four synagogues, the Old Jewish cemetery and the Ceremonial Hall where you will hear about the tragic fate of the area now called Josefov, and especially the Jewish people who used to live there. The sights that have been preserved until today stand like the last surviving heroes giving their testimony about the Josefov community from the beginnings of the settlement in the 11th century up til now.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup, then transport to the sights by public transport or walking
- Admission fee to Jewish Museum
- Entry/Admission - Zidovske Muzeum v Praze
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zidovske Muzeum v Praze, U Stare skoly 141/1 Staré Město, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Jewish Museum consists of all the sights Jewish Quarter has to offer. We will enter the synagogues, the famous old Jewish cemetery and that will cover all the history of the Jewish community in Czech lands.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests at any hotel in Old Town, New Town, Little Town, Josefov, Prague Castle area and other districts within 20 minute reach from the city center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.