Your Perfect Cinque Terre Private Tour
Take a break from the city and join your local host on a scenic private day trip to Cinque Terre! Hop on a fast train and enjoy the coastline ride; beautiful villages await. Visit Vernazza, Manarola & Monterosso and take in some of the most stunning sceneries along with some wine & a typical lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Enjoy a traditional fish specialty accompanied by a glass of Italian wine at a local venue.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Toast with a welcome wine produced in the area
- Snacks - Together with the welcome drink, grab a local bite in a typical ‘focacceria’
- Fast train ticket from Florence to Cinque Terre and Back!
- Train tickets to move across villages
- Ferry boat ticket
- Entry/Admission - Footpath Monterosso - Vernazza
- Entry/Admission - Borgo Storico di Manarola
What's excluded :
- Any additional expense to what is listed in the Inclusions
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Footpath Monterosso - Vernazza, 19016 Monterosso al Mare Italy
Visit Monterosso's picturesque port and center, and have a glass of wine along with a small bite while your local host tells you everything about this unique area
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: 19018 Vernazza Italy
First hop on a ferry from the port and have a picture-perfect view of Cinque Terre from the water. Reach magical Vernazza and depending on your preference, you can have a swim or walk with your local host to the village's towers or the local church. Are you a wine lover? Your host will show you a venue with a good selection of local wines.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Borgo Storico di Manarola, Manarola Italy
Time to head to the last of the 3 villages: Manarola. Learn about the origin of this town's name and be enchanted by the charm of the small alleys and colorful houses. Time for lunch while in Manarola: Enjoy an authentic Liguria's dish accompanied by a glass of Italian wine. After lunch, enjoy a chilled walk among the beautiful vineyards and terraces of Manarola
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Santa Maria Novella, Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.