Your Tailored Private Krakow Food Tour with a Local
Whether you're looking for the best sweets in Krakow, a vodka tasting, a tour of the best Pierogi of the city, or any other food experience, your favorite local foodie has you covered!
This 100% personalized food tour is here to satisfy your Polish cravings. Trust and believe, the local foodies have explored Krakow discovering the city bite by bite and are ready to craft the food experience of your dreams. Feel free to get in touch with your favorite host; they know the best food hotspots.
Listen to your stomach and check out the food tour options the locals have created for you. Pick the tastings that meet your eye from the list below, and if what you're looking for is not there, don't worry! Let your local host know, and they'll personalize the tour even more.
Imagine this, street food, premium products, secret eateries now accessible to you! All you have to do is share your dietary preferences and let local fodies work their magic.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Tastings & Drinks picked just for you!
- Private tour
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Please keep in mind that this experience shows a base price that will change due to your requests
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
Your food tour can take place anywhere: Old Town, Kazimierz... Just let your host know what vibe you are looking for
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
Get to see the Castle if this is what you would like to just make sure to let your host know and it can be done!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Cloth Hall, Rynek Główny 1/3, 31-042 Kraków, Poland
The famous Hall in Krakow is a must-see therefore if that is on your list make sure to let your host know.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Contact your local host and decide which meeting point in Krakow is best for you. Please provide your email address and phone number reachable by Whatsapp.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.