Your Tour: Group
Whether you are a couple on a romantic holiday or a group of friends searching for adventures, we’ll be happy to organize a private tour just for you!
You will learn about the history of this city, diving into its fragrances and flavors while your eyes will wander aimlessly among the narrow alleys of Bari Vecchia – the old town – and the Murat district.
Let us organize your visit in Bari – one of the liveliest cities in Southern Italy – with a tailor-made tour based on your needs and preferences. And if you are food lovers we are happy to design itineraries based on food and wine tasting!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bari Vecchia, Bari BA, Italy
• Discover the old town and the new city
• Meet with local people and experience their culture, traditions and daily life
• Enjoy a cosmopolitan night walk and let's toast together
• Crawl through uptown's hidden spots and alternative scenes
• Ride with us on the most unusual bus line of Bari- Learn about Bari through interactive street games and funny stories
• Walk safely in the old town, only on pedestrian ways, letting the young roam free
• Try yummy and healthy snacks and be amazed by grandma's traditions
Recommended gear: water, comfortable clothes and shoes.
Wheelchair/stroiller friendly, all flat/no steps.
We like pets, they are welcome.
We love sustainable tourism! It is the concept of visiting a place as a tourist and trying to make a positive impact on the environment, society, and economy. Tourism can involve primary transportation to the general location, local transportation, accommodations, entertainment, recreation, nourishment and shopping.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Free Walking Tour Bari - Meeting Point, Corso Antonio De Tullio, 23, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/4/2020 - 2/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Lungomare Araldo Di Crollalanza, Lungomare 70121, 70121, 70121 Bari BA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.