Your VIP transfer from Chambery Airport to Alpe d'Huez (Mercedes V ou S -class)
Welcome to the ski resorts of France
The company Sophie Tour offers transportation services in the ski resorts of France - Courchevel and Chamonix and specialist in private passenger transport, you will always get the best possible attention. Our drivers are ready to meet you upon arrival at the airports of Geneva, Grenoble, Lyon, Moutiers and Chambery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private transfer
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your flight will be tracked until landing so you can relax in the knowledge there will be someone waiting for you when you arrive with a sign of your name.
We provide at your service comfortable Mercedes V-class cars for 6 passengers.
Once arrived to the Airport, you will be met by our professional chauffeurs who will escort you to your hired chauffeured car and will be happy to help and assist during your trip.
Sophie Tour has all the necessary licenses and permits for passenger transportation, which ensures your complete safety. Our drivers speak several languages and know the region very well. If you like comfort and value your time, use our services and your trip will take place in the best conditions.
We wish you a good holiday and many new experiences.
Departure Point :Chambery Airport
Departure Time :After you land at Chambery Depending on your flight's arrival time
Return Detail :Your address in Avoriaz city. Specify the correct address when ordering
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.