There are seven waterfalls, several which cascade into natural pools. Some areas are fairly rocky and river shoes are recommended.
Lifeguards on site, indicate which areas are for swimming, however, being able to swim is a requirement. There is a natural pool, fed by underground and above ground springs, which is more suitable for children and others unable to swim.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry fee/ admission
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
Our driver will meet you at your hotel where he / she would introduce him or herself and explain how long it would take to get to the falls and will also share you interesting information about our beautiful island of Jamaica. At the falls there will be a shuttle to take you up the falls where you can stay as long as you want.
There is two pools one is fresh water and the other is warm water. There are steps along the side of the falls up to different levels, lifeguards are also present to help you navigate and enjoy the falls better.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with knee injuries
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.