YS Falls and Appleton Estate Private Rum Tour
You will be filled with enticement of sampling a variety of Jamaica rum blend. Appleton Estate is pact with the experience of knowing how Appleton rum is made molasses tasting, raw syrup obtained in the refining process. A rich vibe in a off the beaten path chill spot out in the blue Caribbean water. Soak up in the mineral water from the falls.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Joy Spence Appleton Estate Rum Experience, Nassau Valley, Siloah in St. Elizabeth, Santa Cruz Jamaica
Join us on a scenic journey highlighting the rustic side of the South Coast of Jamaica to visit the Appleton Estate, home of the world renowned Appleton Rum, visit this historical Appleton Rum distillery located on the picturesque South Coast of Jamaica, take a detailed tour while your guide outline the secret behind one of the world’s best tasting rum. Sample freshly pressed sugar cane juice and “wet sugar”. Immortalize your experience at our Appleton Rum large size VX sign, and then sample 10 Different types of Jamaica rum liquors. On a tour designed for you to cherish and repeat, you might get a complimentary bottle of rum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
Discover the South Coast of Jamaica on a scenic tour that stop at YS Falls. This is a Private Tour and you will only travel with your group. This day tour includes lunch (own expense) and round-trip transport from your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring change of clothes, towels and sunblock(if needed).
- Bring cash and camera
- Must be 18 years or older to drink.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.