YS Falls and Floyds Pelican Bar Private Tour
Travel to the south coast of Jamaica. Stop at YS Falls and then the Pelican Bar. This is a private tour. You will get the most out of this visit to the off the beaten path side of Jamaica and enjoy the ability to travel at your own space.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
What's excluded :
- Ys falls -19per adult
- Boat ride to Pelican bar $15 per adult
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - Floyd's Pelican Bar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
Ys falls is on the south end of jamaica.It is a working cattle ranch and horse farm.The falls are surrounded by lush gardens and beautiful trees.A 10-minute tractor ride will take you up to the falls.You will get stunning views of mountains,lush fields with horses and ride along the beautiful river you can also make a stop by the gift shop where you will decide what you want to do at ys falls.Feel free to jump off the falls,swing on the rope and do the zip line.There is a separate natural pool that is fed by underground and above ground springs that is appropriate for young children and those unable to swim etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Floyd's Pelican Bar, Caribbean Sea | 1/2 mi NW of Treasure Beach, Treasure Beach Jamaica
Between Treasure Beach and Black River you will be taken by a fishing boat to a rustic wooden bar built on a sand bar a quarter mile out to sea. The Pelican Bar is the perfect place to sunbathing, drinking beer, swimming and eating fresh fried fish. The Pelican Bar began as local fisherman Floyd Forbes dream of a bar built out to sea, resting on stilts. Large wooden planks were transported on his fishing boat. In 2001 the bar was completed and it was named "The Pelican Bar" after the large flocks of Pelicans who rested on the sand bank. It soon became popular by locals and tourists as a place of picture perfect serenity. Watch the beautiful sunset (weather permitting) as well as the cliff diving and listen to the Reggae Band. A perfect place to sit back, relax with a cocktail in hand. Boat ride is between 15- 20 minutes but worth the travel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please type when booking. Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats on available upon request
- Bring change of clothes, cash, camera, towel and sunblock(if needed)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Must be 18 years older to drink.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note: YS Falls Does Not open on a Monday.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.