YS falls and Pelican Bar
Explore one of the hidden gems in Jamaica: South Coast. The day will start with driving through the countryside to famous 7 cascade YS falls, where you will spend about 1 hour walking through the falls or jumping or ziplining (at additional cost). then we will have a traditional Jamaican lunch. Then we will proceed to the famous black sand beaches of South Coast and take a small boat from a local fisherman's village to a famous Pelican bar, located in the middle of the ocean. Enjoy a vibe and a drink and get to know real Jamaica. The tour can be customized by visiting Black River, Appleton Rum Factory or Negril.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- 8 am departure Montego bay (you provide where to pick you up)
10 am arriving to YS falls
10- 11:30 relaxing at the falls, walk the falls, take pictures, jump from the swing, use zimpline, relax by one of the swimming pools or visit a local souveniour shop
12 pm traditional jamaican lunch (include in the tour)
1:30 pm arrive to Pelican Bar on the boat. Enjoy vibes and drinks at the Bar sign one of the boards or leave a souvenior from your country.
3 pm leaving South Coast,
5 pm arriving to Montego Bay.
Optional add on at additional charge: Appleton Rum Factory, or Black river or Sunset Tour in Negril.
Departure Point :your hotel/airbnb
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.