Ys Falls, Floyd’s Pelican Bar, Black River Safari
Welcome to Jamaica!!!
Ready to experience the REAL Jamaica? Catch A Cab N Tours is here with an experienced, local guide to provide transit and show you picturesque scenery in comfort and security. Whatever is on your bucket list, we are are here to help you cross it off!!!
Lush waterfalls, secluded beaches, fresh local cuisine, 7 mile beach, hidden natural pools and more. Catch A Cab N Tours is keeping you safe and secure so you can focus on having the time of your life!
Let us show you our language, food and genuine spirit. You’ll be part of the family before you know it! Your journey will start with transportation ready for you at the airport and/or your hotel, filled with fresh water and local snacks.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - Floyd's Pelican Bar
- Entry/Admission - Black River
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
YS Falls opened in 1992. It is a nature-based attraction offering the opportunity to experience the beauty of the waterfalls surrounded by lush gardens and magnificent trees.
There are seven waterfalls, several which cascade into natural pools. Some areas are fairly rocky and river shoes are recommended.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Floyd's Pelican Bar, Caribbean Sea | 1/2 mi NW of Treasure Beach, Treasure Beach Jamaica
Visit the Floyd’s Pelican Bar and enjoy breathtaking sunsets and if you’re lucky spot a dolphin or two in their natural habitat.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Black River Jamaica
Cruise along the Black River on Jamaica’s South Coast and learn about the wildlife and history of the communities found along the island’s longest navigable river.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is done from any hotel in Montego Bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.