YS Falls, Pelican and Hummingbird Sanctuary
Surround yourself with colorful Jamaican landscape and exotic animals. Visit Y.S. falls where you can enjoy nature in its natural state, as the cool refreshing water cascades down approximately 120 feet into the Y.S. River. Next stop is the picturesque Pelican Bar where you can have a refreshing rum cocktail in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. On your way back to discover Rockland Bird Sanctuary and observe millions of birds and feel like in a fairytale while hand feeding Jamaican National treasure - hummingbirds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - Floyd's Pelican Bar
- Entry/Admission - Rocklands Bird Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
It is a nature-based attraction offering the opportunity to experience the beauty of the waterfalls surrounded by lush gardens and magnificent trees.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Floyd's Pelican Bar, Caribbean Sea | 1/2 mi NW of Treasure Beach, Treasure Beach Jamaica
Floyd’s Pelican Bar is a tiny bar made of driftwood stilted on a huge sandbar about ¾ mile out in the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rocklands Bird Sanctuary, Rocklands Road, Wiltshire Jamaica
The sanctuary is home to thousands of birds from Jamaica and migrant birds who have flown thousands of miles to feed here.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will inform you about your exact pick up time 1 day in advance
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.