YS Falls plus Black River Safari from Falmouth
Enjoy a tour of Jamaica's South Coast on this full-day tour! This scenic tour will take you to the famous YS Falls and then to a safari boat on the Black River. A delicious local lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Professional driver and guide
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- Entry/Admission - Black River
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos
- Zipline Canopy
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
As you set off from your hotel heading towards the south coast, you might be asking yourself - What is the drive going to be like going to the south coast of Jamaica? Well, it finally hits home as you start making your way up the mountains and through small farming villages where nearly all the locals live off the lands - very hardworking, humble, friendly villagers who you will wave at you as you go by. Don't forget to take your cameras! You will need them for your vacation photos, since you will be traveling through the hills and valleys - making your way through farming areas and little old towns that were developed during the plantation era mostly by the British. The ride to the south coast is approx.. 1hr 30mins. Ask your tour guide about the myriad of local fruits and peppered shrimp when you get in the town of Middle Quarters, otherwise known as "shrimp Country".
After an entertaining ride and an amazing local experience, you arrive at YS Falls, get checked in and board the tractor jitney that will take you on a 10 minutes ride through the 2,600 acres property and up to the falls. The YS Falls property is home to horses, cattle, massive guango and mango trees. You will be in awe as you make your way through the lush, green vegetation with crystal clear water streaming through the forest. At the YS Falls you can soak yourself in the 100% natural pools and cascades, swing on Tarzan Ropes, swim, etc. It is the perfect choice for a romantic getaway or if you wish to break away from the hustle and bustle of the busy resort property. Please take advantage of the Zipline Canopy or Tubing while you are there (Zipline & tubing comes at an additional cost). Total time at the YS Falls will be approx.. 1hr 30mins after which time you will head down to Black River for a stop at the Riverside Dock where you will have local lunch buffet. Lunch includes steamed vegetables, rice & beans, fried chicken/stewed beef.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Black River Jamaica
What a memorable day it has been so far! Now you are at the Riverside Dock where you will have lunch. After lunch, you will meet with your Safari Tour Guide who is very knowledgeable & well prepared - eager to take you on a wild journey up the Black River. There you will get all the information on the Black River and its wildlife, including endemic bird species, crabs, rare or endemic plants such as water lilies and others - North American crocodiles and Tarpans also occupy their space in the Black River. Get your cameras ready as your Safari Captain call the crocodiles, feed them chicken meat and pet them - no, your tour guide is not crazy but they have an excellent relationship with their friends from the Safari and are ready to share their experience and expertise with you! You might even see local fishers snorkeling the river collecting their crab traps or spear fishing right there among the crocodiles and other wildlife - and no, they're not crazy! It's just a way of life!
After an amazing experience at YS Falls and Black River Safari it will be time to head back to your hotel/pickup point.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers must contact their local supplier at least 24 hours before the scheduled tour to arrange a central pickup point if you are staying at accommodations,other than the ones stated.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Limited number of wheelchair vehicles available
- Limited number of infant seats available
- You MUST contact your local supplier by email, phone, text or whatsApp to reconfirm your tour at least 24 hours before the scheduled tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply (minimum 6 persons). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there’s not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.