Yunokuni no Mori Admission Ticket
On the premises of 13 thousand pyong, we relocated old houses in the Edo and Meiji Periods, among which local specialties, Wajima coat, Kutanaki, Kaga Yuzen, gold leaf arts. In addition to shopping, you can experience traditional crafts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Yunokuni no Mori
What's excluded :
- Visit: Yunokuni no Mori, Na-3-3 Awazu Onsen, Komatsu 923-0326 Ishikawa Prefecture
A beautiful Japanese forest.
Departure Point :Yunokuni no Mori, Na-3-3 Awazu Onsen, Komatsu 923-0326 Ishikawa Prefecture
Departure Time :8/1/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.