Zaanse Schans and Volendam Small-Group Tour from Amsterdam
You enjoy personalised service throughout the tour, your friendly guide offers more in-depth knowledge of the two top attractions around Amsterdam area. Hotel pickup service is included. Small group 8 persons max. makes it a more pleasant travelling experience especially during peak season. Fast entrance to cheese factory, clogs factory and waffle museum with free demonstrations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food is excluded but available during the tour. Guide recommend places to go and optional for you to join.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zaanse Schans, Schansend 1, 1509 AW Zaandam The Netherlands
A relaxing and complete journey escape to the countryside, visiting Zaanse Schans recreated for the look of 18th/19th century Dutch village. After being picked up from your hotel in the Amsterdam area by a personal local guide, you will transfer to your van to enjoy a small-group traveling experience with a personal touch.
Your typical Dutch experience begins with the Zaanse Schans windmill village. You can see the clog makers at work in the workshop, and learn about the history of wooden shoes in the museum. Following this you will experience a cheese factory demonstration where staff will be dressed in traditional Dutch costumes. You can buy beautiful souvenirs in a wide variety of outlets from cheese, wooden shoes, delft blue pottery, to local handcrafted items. Do not miss your chance to have your picture taken in the giant wooden shoe!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Volendam Haven, Haven 43, 1131 EP Volendam The Netherlands
You will arrive in Volendam at around noon. Here you will begin a guided walking tour to explore the charming seaside village. You will visit Waffle Museum to learn about history of the Dutch waffle and receive a demonstration for making of waffles and waffle tasting and many other sweets delicacy.
Later on, we stroll along a walkway adjacent to the old port area, visit local vendors for authentic Dutch treats, experience seafood from the region, and sample cheese, waffles and pancakes. You will also have the opportunity here to dress up in an authentic local costume!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up for hotel within Amsterdam area, extra cost is incurred for outside of Amsterdam. Contact tour operator for agreement and price.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessibility needs advance notice at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks required on the minivan or coach. Travellers required to bring their own masks or masks are available for purchase.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.