Zadar Kayak Tour
Meet the oldest Dalmatian town from the sea, in the way numerous adventurers, seafarers, pilgrims and conquerors have seen it.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Full sea kayaking gear
- Dry bag for personal belongings
What's excluded :
- Snacks & drinks
- Starting from Puntamika, paddle towards the old town, passing the modern tourist attractions of the Sea Organ and Salutation to the Sun on the way.
Continue to the fabulous Riva with a view of millennial Roman Forum, and pass the unique St.Donat's church en route to the Foša port. In the 16th century city this is where walls were erected and gates opened. During the tour you will have time to stop for swimming and/or a drink in a beach bar.
This tour is suitable for everyone; from experts and solo travelers, to beginners, groups and families.
You will be kayaking for approximately 9km
Departure Point :Ul. Emanuela Vidovića 2, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, sunprotection, extra shirt, snacks and water
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.