Zadar Private Day Trip from Zagreb
Spend a day in Zadar, European best destination in 2016 and enjoy the sights of the old town. Listen to the music of the waves at the sea organ, a unique installation in the world. Just a few meters away, the sun salutation installation, a perfect spot for a perfect sunset!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional driver/tour leader
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Boasting a historic old town of Roman ruins, medieval churches, cosmopolitan cafes and quality museums set on a small peninsula, Zadar is an intriguing city.
Spend a day walking around Zadar's historic center. If there is a breeze, start at the sea organ, an art installation consisting of a series of pipes cut into the promenade. Soft, meditative chords become a slightly alarming cacophony of groans when the waves are choppy. The same artist also created the Monument to the Sun, a large disc of solar-powered cells that becomes a multicolored disco ball as the sun sets.
More classical sights include the Roman forum, of which only a few columns and an altar remain. Stones from here were used to build the neighboring rotunda of 9th-century St Donat's Church and are clearly visible.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Zagreb
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel in Zagreb
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.