Zadar VR: Battle ships attacking the city in 13th century
Visit famous Sea Organ and put on VR glasses to enter recreated world of city of Zadar in 13th century. You will stand in a hot air balloon above the old town and see mighty fleet approaching from the sea.
What's included :
- OculusGo Virtual Reality headset
- Expert assistant
- Visit to the location Sea Organ
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Organ (Morske Orgulje), Promenade Istarska Obala - Obale kralja Petra Krešimira IV, Zadar 23000 Croatia
You will start the tour at agency office where the expert assistant will show you how to use Virtual Reality headset. Afterwards the assistant will take you to Sea Organ and Greeting to the Sun located at sea promenade. This is the location where you will stop and take your VR glasses on to see recreated historical fleet approaching to the city from the sea. You will find out the reason why the Fourth Crusade attacked against a Catholic city of Zadar.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Sokolska ul. 16, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.