Zagora Desert and Draa Valley Day Trip From Ouarzazate
Private day tour from Ouarzazate to the famous Draa valley & Zagora and even further to the sandy dunes of Tinfou.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Anti-Atlas Mountains, Morocco
You will drive through the lowest Atlas Mountains section named Anti Atlas through Tizi Ntnifift and cross the first palm grove named Mezguita and Agdez village. Then head south to the old village of Tamnougalt.
Pass By: Tamgrout, Tamgrout, Souss-Massa
The underground village, the pottery factories and the ancient Coranic library with old manuscripts.
Stop At: Tinfou Dunes, Zagora Morocco
We will drive you further to the first sand dunes of Tinfou and have an option to take a camel ride at extra cost to paid directly to camel driver. The dunes are small and mark the beginning of the desert.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect you from your hotel in Ouarzazate at 7:30 amAirports
- Ouarzazate Airport, Ouarzazate Morocco
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Camel ride is not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.