Zagora Desert in Small Group
2-day Zagora desert tour from Marrakech
When you choose to travel to Zagora, you choose an excursion from Marrakech that alternates like few incredible landscapes. Zagora is the gateway to the Great Desert, in its dunes surrounded by mountains of volcanic origin, you will enjoy a night with all the ingredients to become unique. Being less touristy than Erg Chebbi has allowed him to retain his authenticity. It is a recommended trip for both a short 2-day getaway and for more complete trips and circuits around it: The Draa Valley, the M'Hamid Desert and the trail route that connects it to Merzouga are more than enough ingredients for a great travel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Dromedary ride at sunset and sunrise
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Nothing not mentioned in included
Day 1: Ait Ben Haddou - Draâ Valley - Zagora
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa
The day begins the excursion begins by visiting the High Atlas that we will cross by the vertiginous Tizi N'Tichka 2,260 m place of our first stop, to take photos or it will simply be time to start enjoying the first panoramic views of the Atlas with its houses adobe. We deviate to visit the Ksar of Ait Ben Haddou of the eleventh century, and its Kasbah declared a World Heritage Site and historical treasure by UNESCO. The Kasbah Ait Ben haddou is one of the examples of the most typical defensive "berber architecture" given its situation which allows you to observe the plains that surround it, a place to enjoy the changing colors. It is a must stop on the old Sub-Saharan routes that from Timbuktu to Marrakech distribute the goods to the rest of the world, its excellent state of conservation has made it the perfect setting for many films.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Agdz, Agdz, Souss-Massa
We will cross the Anti Highlands and see the Berber village of Agdez, the Draâ Valley and its palm grove, the last glimpse of vegetation before entering the desert.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaima Berber in Zagora Desert which we will arrive in dromedary
Day 2: Zagora - Draâ Valley - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Pass By: Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Souss-Massa
After enjoying the sunrise we return on the backs of our dromedaries to Zagora, today the most important stop will be the Kasbah Teloulet and the movie studios again cross Tizi Tichka and arrival in Marrakech.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up at accommodations within the medina between 7 and 7; 30 hours
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :Medina, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.