ZAGORA Small Group 2 Days Tour from Marrakech
A two-day trip to the Zagora desert is ideal for tourists who stay in Marrakesh for a short period and allow you to discover the authentic and diverse Morocco, rich in culture and geography, completely against your departure from Marrakech for your arrival in ZAGORA desert that admires the magic and height of the High Atlas mountains and is unique in its kind, both anti-Atlas and the splendor of the Draa oasis.
Features and benefits:
Save time on finding a meeting place with the included transfer and exit from the hotel.
Overnight in the ZAGORA desert during a two-day trip from Marrakech.
Discover the peaks of the Atlas and the dunes of ZAGORA in two easy days.
Ride a camel at sunset and at sunrise; and sleep in a tent in the dunes.
Two meals a day, camping and end-to-end transportation are included for convenience
per adult from
2 days 6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels inside marrakech only)
- certified interpretive guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa
DAY 1: Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazat – Daraa alley – Zagora Dunes.
The meeting is scheduled from your hotel or Riad in Marrakeshat at 7:30 in the morning.
Driving through the High Atlas Mountains through the Tizi-N-Tichka Pass to Ait Ben Haddu village, fortified Ksar and the beautiful Kasbahs, Ait Ben Haddu has been considered a natural decoration for many film producers since the 1960s. When you reach the village of Ait Ben Haddou, you walk along the top of the hill to dominate the entire village. After that, you will go for lunch in Ouarzazate, next to the famous Kasbah Taurirt, which is of historical and cultural interest to Waezazat.
You continue your journey through the lunar landscapes and routes to the Sahara, until you reach Zagora, a small town, the native region of the Saadian dynasty, which used the rules of Morocco in the 15th century. You will travel by camel, ride a camel at sunset and get to the camp, where you can have dinner and spend the night in tents.
DAY 2: Zagora Dunes – Agdez – High Atlas & Tichka – Marrakech.
Waking up early to see the sunrise over the dunes, then breakfast at the Zagoria bivouac in southern Morocco, then riding a camel to meet your driver, then driving back to Marrakesh, you will pass through Ouarzazate and you will have free time for lunch at a local restaurant . In the afternoon, you continue through the Atlas Mountains to get to Marrakesh.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from the reception of your hotelPorts
- Marrakech Airport Lounge, Av Prince My Abdellah Res Yasmine Majorelle E5A، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.