Zagorje Private Tour - Touch of Heaven - full day trip (small private gruop)
Come and join us on a trip to Zagorje - Croatian region located right next to Zagreb. Zagorje is a region full of green and picturesque hills with plenty of small family vineyards, old castles and curias but also the home of Europe's oldest Neanderthal prehistoric people - Krapina Neanderthals. Place of beautiful and hardworking people, delicious food and specialties, premium wines history and many exciting things to see. Stunning nature, rich history, agritourism, superb gastronomy, a labyrinth of hiking, biking and wine routes - this is Zagorje, a fairytale at hand.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Trakoscan Castle (Dvor Trakoscan)
- Entry/Admission - Dvor Veliki Tabor
- Entry/Admission - Krapina Neanderthal Museum
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trakoscan Castle (Dvor Trakoscan), Trakoscan 42254 Croatia
Castle Trakošćan's cultural heritage, is protected as a historical entity, which consists of the castle, the building next to the castle, park and forest park with a lake. Today the castle is one of the few facilities in Croatia with preserved its own constitution, historically closely related to the architectural framework and the life of its owners.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dvor Veliki Tabor, Hum Koshnichki 1, Desinic 49216 Croatia
The fort of Veliki Tabor is one of the most important cultural and historical monuments of secular architecture in continental Croatia, with a unique monumental and authentic fortification structure.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Krapina Neanderthal Museum, Setaliste Vilibalda Sluge bb, Krapina Croatia
The new Krapina Neanderthal Museum is located near the world famous site of the Krapina Neanderthals „Hušnjakovo“, a fact which makes it a unique visiting complex. The Museum''s architecture evokes the habitat of the prehistoric man: the semi-cave, the volume, proportions and the front of which are a result of the analysis done on the appearance of the ancient Krapina semi-cave.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up any hotel in Zagreb.Depend on customers requests we can pick up at any point in Zagreb region.Airports
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/5/2019 - 10/24/2021
Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 PM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 PM Friday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 PM Saturday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 PM Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.