Zagreb & Samobor | Private trip from Ljubljana
Only a short drive from Ljubljana, there lies Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. Particularly known for its unbeatable charm around Christmas time, but amazing and definitely worth to visit in all periods of the year.
In the afternoon we will experience a different character of life in the small town of Samobor - famous for its interesting and rich culinary tradition and well-preserved 19th century charm. Our walk through Samobor will take us along the river Gradna, the main town square and the Livadic Castle. Return back to Ljubljana in late afternoon.
Note: optional drop off in Zagreb
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Private transportation
- Optional drop off in Zagreb
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zagreb, Zagreb, Central Croatia
City tour, sightseeing in Croatian capital - Zagreb
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Samobor, Samobor, Zagreb County, Central Croatia
Sightseeing. The small town of Samobor close to Zagrevb, famous for its interesting and rich culinary tradition and well preserved 19th century charm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Advantages of private tour:- Pick up/drop off at your chosen location- Pickup time is flexible and adjustable to your wishes
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests are asked to disinfect hands before each entry, vehicles are thoroughly disinfected after each trip or guests change. Face mask might be required inside the vehicle. Vehicle equipped with disinfectant, tissues, bin and current behavioral adjustment guidelines and requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.