Zagreb City Small Group Walking Tour
Welcome to the City of Zagreb, the political, commercial, and cultural heart of Croatia. The Croatian capital Zagreb will thrill you with a thousand-year-old history of its old town, beautiful architecture, and a lively atmosphere of its streets filled with numerous coffee shops and restaurants. The best places in Zagreb are located in close proximity, which is why you will be able to enjoy a lot of amazing places in a short time.
Your guide will take you through Dolac Market to the Cathedral and Ban Jelacic Square. Enjoy your time in Zagreb, ask your guide what it means 'meeting under the tail' and continue exploring the capital of Croatia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour with a local / professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zagreb Cathedral, Kaptol, Zagreb Croatia
Cathedral is dedicated to the Assumption of Mary and to kings Saint Stephen and Saint Ladislaus. The cathedral is typically Gothic, as is its sacristy, which is of great architectural value. Its prominent spires are considered to be landmarks as they are visible from most parts of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ban Josip Jelacic Monument, Ban Josip Jelacic Square, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Monument is on the central square of the city of Zagreb, Croatia, named after ban Josip Jelačić who was the Ban of Croatia between 23 March 1848 and 19 April 1859
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Zrinjevac, Zagreb Croatia
Just around the corner from the central square is one of the most romantic places in Zagreb, Zrinjevac Park. Your first impression will be of a green and floral promenade – this is where art lovers flock in droves
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Gajeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please dress appropriately. The tour takes place outside.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by GRAY LINE d.o.o.