Zagreb Food Tour - Yummy in Your Tummy (Small Group)
Let's make one of your favourite Zagreb memories together. Embrace Zagreb's charm and savor a great variety of delicacies during this 3.5-hour small-group walking tour. Embark on your food quest from a central location and satisfy your taste buds while feasting on Croatian specialties. Small group for a great experience.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- English-speaking licensed local guide
- Cured Meat Platter & 1 rakija
- Selection of 6 cheese including the famous one from Pag island
- Sarma or Punjena Paprika (depending of the season) & 1 gemist
- Sweet surprise and coffee or tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zrinjevac, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Let's make one of your favourite Zagreb memories together.
Embark on this food quest and satisfy your taste buds while feasting on Croatian specialties.
Tour starts at Park Zrinjevac in front of the Meteorological station. This is a small display that shows temperature and barometric pressure on the north side of the park.
Our guide will give a short introduction and then we will continue to the first eatery to taste traditional Croatian cured meat and to raise a toast with rakija.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dolac Market, Zagreb Croatia
Welcome to the belly of Zagreb - Dolac, the biggest open market of Croatia! This picturesque place is not only renowned for its fresh and delicious produce, but it's also one of the focal points of the city. Even the locals living in different neighborhoods have a habit of strolling through the market, savoring the flavors and catching shades beneath the red Sestinski umbrella. Feel the buzz and sample the famous sheep cheese from Pag island that triumphed multiple times as one of the best worldwide.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Lower Town, Zagreb Croatia
Head to your next stop and eat like a local. Enjoy the main dish Sarma or Punjene paprike (depending on the season) and sip on a beverage Gemist, a combination of wine and sparkling water.
Do you have a sweet tooth? Wrap things up and harry up to reach your sweet surprise.
We conclude the tour with a cup of coffee or tea before we say goodbye to our foodie friends.
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Departure Point :Zrinjevac 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Ban Josip Jelačić Square, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Vegetarian option is not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.