Zagreb Grand Running Tour - 12 km
Perfect tour for runners who want to see the main city attractions and learn more about Zagreb. Grand Tour connects the historical parts of Zagreb as well as some parks and hidden paths. Enjoy a drink with a guide after the tour and have a friendly chat. Run like a local, feel like a local.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Begin your running tour at the main city square, ban Josip Jelačić, where you’ll meet your guide. You will also be able to change your clothes if necessary and to leave your bag safely. Your guide will have a bottle of water for you so that you keep hydrated during the tour.
Grand Tour will take you through the Upper town and its main attractions during which you will also hear the story about two towns, Gradec and Kaptol. Your guide will show you the bustling city market Dolac and the famous bar street Tkalčićeva. Learn about the miracle of the Stone Gate and the legend of Tower Lotrščak. See St. Marks church with the most beautiful church roof and the world's shortest funicular. Find out more about Museum of Broken relationships which has been awarded as one of the most unique museums in the world. Enjoy a nice view over the town.
After you learn about how Zagreb became a town you will come down to what is now the downtown area and run through the parks which form the Lenuci Horseshoe. On the way you will pass many beautiful museums and historical buildings including the Croatian National Theatre, statue of first Croatian king and the Botanical garden. You will also run through some of the many parks Zagreb has to offer as well as some hidden paths.
You will get a great feel for the city in just 2 hours. Run like a local, feel like a local.
Enjoy a drink with your guide after the tour and have a friendly chat. He will be happy to share with you more funny stories about the local culture.
Departure Point :Zagreb main city square (ban Jelačić)
Departure Time :7am, 9am and 7pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Waiver must be signed prior to starting the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.