Zagreb Jogging Sightseeing Tour
This jogging sightseeing tour will show you Zagreb's most popular attractions in an active and fun way. Enjoy exploring Zagreb in a relaxed pace with an experienced local guide. Choose between 3 km and 6 km tour. This small group tour is also perfect for families and casual runners. Enjoy a drink with your guide after the tour and find out more about life in Zagreb.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Begin your jogging tour at the main city square, ban Josip Jelačić, where you’ll meet your guide and discuss your running experience to make sure everyone is on the same page. On your jogging tour your guide keeps a very relaxed pace and stop at major attractions. You will also be able to change your clothes if necessary and to leave your bag safely. Your guide will have a bottle of water for you as well so that you keep hydrated during the tour.
The Upper Town route is 3 km long and will take you through the Upper town and its main attractions during which you will also hear the story about two towns, Gradec and Kaptol. Your guide will show you the bustling city market Dolac and the famous bar street Tkalčićeva. Learn about the miracle of the Stone Gate and the legend of Tower Lotrščak. See St. Marks church with the most beautiful church roof and the world's shortest funicular. Find out more about Museum of Broken relationships which has been awarded as one of the most unique museums in the world. Enjoy a nice view over the town.
The History Circle route is 6 km long and includes the Upper town as well as the Lower part of the town. So after you learn about how Zagreb became a town you will come down to what is now the downtown area and jog through the parks which form the Lenuci Horseshoe. On the way you will pass many beautiful museums and historical buildings including the Croatian National Theatre, statue of first Croatian king and the Botanical garden.
Enjoy a drink with your guide after the tour and find out more about life in Zagreb and Croatia. We are happy to share with you more funny stories about our culture.
Departure Point :Mandusevac fountain at the Zagreb main city square
Departure Time :07:00am, 9:00am and 7:00pm Daily
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Waiver must be signed prior to starting the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.