Zagreb on 2 Wheels
This guided bike tour has been created as an alternative to standard Zagreb tours that focus only on the main attractions and usual tourist routes that visitors can easily hear about on the Internet and from the guidebooks. The idea is to feel Zagreb as a local and actively explore the greenest parts of the city while learning about real life in Zagreb and best places that you would probably miss if you stay on the beaten path.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Equipment (bike and helmet)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We will meet at 10 am on the main square (Trg bana Josipa Jelacica 11) in front of the Tourist Information Center. Your guide will give you a short introduction to Zagreb history and culture and walk with you to our base which is in Petrinjska 51 street, some 5 minutes walking from the main square. There you will get your bike and start riding through the city, focusing on the parks and green areas. Your guide will show you the secret paths and tell you interesting stories and anecdotes about Zagreb. The ride will be from 10-15 km (6-9 miles) depending on the group preferences, ending back in our base. You will definitely finish the tour with a better picture of the best places to visit, eat and go out in Zagreb, tailor made to your wishes and interests.
Departure Point :The meeting point is in front of Zagreb Tourist Information Center on main Zagreb square
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends in our base in Petrinjska 51 street
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum number of persons for this trip is 2. If you are a solo traveller and the departure doesn't reach the minimum number of persons you can choose to get a full refund or pay the single supplement of 120 Kuna or 17€ (on spot, in cash)
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions or heavy rains that might cause the paths to be unsuitable for biking, Go Explore Croatia will re-schedule the activity for a day or two prior or after the date booked, if possible. If the change is not possible, the payments will be refunded in full.
- Please bring comfortable clothes for biking, a rain jacket, and a water bottle
- Professional guide included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.