Zagreb to Budabest via Lake Balaton
“It’s beautiful here. They said that of course, that Budapest is beautiful. But it is in fact almost ludicrously beautiful.” -Anthony Bourdain
Don't miss this Unique opportunity to visit just more than Zagreb & Croatia. Join us on an exciting overnight tour to Budapest, embrace the amazing sightseeing through Northern Croatia, stop by the beautiful Lake Balaton. Take a boat stroll through the heart of Europe on the Danube. A mix of a God given beauty and a man made architecture.
well worth your holiday time, every bit of it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Local English speaking Driver/Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- 01 Night accommodation in a 3 stars hotel
- Entry/Admission - Vaci Street
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Bridge (Szabadsag hid)
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverage
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities to Your Driver/Guide
Day 1: Lake Balaton
Stop At: Lake Balaton, Hungary
Departure from Zagreb at 8:00 am.Journey through Hungary with short stop to rest and an intermediate stop along the shore of Lake Balaton.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vaci Street, Vaci St, Budapest 1056 Hungary
Upon arrival in Budapest walk through the pedestrian zone in Vaci street and through the city center to the famous pastry shop Gerbaud and Vorosmarty Square.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Liberty Bridge (Szabadsag hid), Vamhaz Korut, Budapest Hungary
Visit to St. Isztvan’s Cathedral and tour of the famous city market place placed on the Liberty Bridge.
Free time for shopping and personal time. Possible optional boat ride on the Danube. Our guide will recommend you the best restaurants in town where you can try typical Hungarian dishes – goulash or stew. Accommodation at the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: Traditional Hungarian cuisine
Accommodation included: Overnight in a 3 stars Hotel
Day 2: Budapest
Stop At: Gellert Hill, Gellert Hill, Budapest, Central Hungary
Breakfast. Half day city tour with our guide: Budim – Fisherman’s Fortress – St. Matthias Church – Parliament – Gellert hill – Opera – Andrassy Avenue – Square greats – Varosliget Park – St. Isztvan’s Cathedra– Széchenyi Baths – Bridges over the Danube.
Short free time in the city center for walking, coffee or more visits to museums.
Departure from Budapest to Croatia. Expected arrival in Zagreb around 19h.
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pickup - Please contact Local Operator "Traveljaz" 48 hrs before the tour to confirm your pick up time.Airports
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.