Zagreb to Split Private Transfer with Plitvice Lakes
Join this private tour from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes and Split. Explore the area's No. 1 UNESCO-listed National Park, also known as the 'Garden of Europe'. Experience the beauty of cascading waterfalls and lush surroundings, only a 1.5-hour drive from Zagreb.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- This is your Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking driver/guide
- or French-speaking driver/guide available on request
- Electric boat & train ride
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines at the entrance
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zagreb Transfers, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Zagreb Transfers is a company which is specialised in transfers and day tours all over Croatia, as well as the countries in the region. We are a part of IN Travel International d.o.o. -Destination Management Company in Croatia - your Adriatic host! Our experienced, carefully selected and qualified drivers, who speak English fluently, will make sure that the journey is carried out professionally and at the highest level possible. Our comfortable and premium vehicles will enable you to enjoy every moment of your ride. If you are looking for a professional and secure private transfer or a day tour, you are at the right place!
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
Idyllic watermill village of Rastoke. It has similar natural phenomena occurring as Plitvice Lakes and it is often referred to as ‘The Small Lakes of Plitvice.’ You will see the unique structure of well-preserved wooden watermills on the waterfalls of river Slunjcica.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
The tour of the National Park will take approximately 3-4 hours and will include hiking along both upper and lower lakes, a boat ride over the big lake, and a train ride through the park area at the end. You will be able to see 16 green and blue colored lakes arranged in cascades and connected to each other by a series of beautiful waterfalls, surrounded by captivating forests and vegetation.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Old Split, Ulica Knezova Nelipica 1A, Split 21000 Croatia
Drop-off location in any location in Split or around Split.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your accommodation (or wherever is suitable for you)We pick up from hotels, apartments, bnb and ZAG airportAirports
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: this tour is also possible in the reverse direction: from Split to Plitvice Lakes and Zagreb
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.