Zagreb to Split Small Group transfer with stop at Plitvice with entrance ticket
During your transfer between Split and Zagreb, get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park in the company of an experienced, licensed guide.
Take a journey with us through the 16 lakes that form the Plitvice Lakes National Park, all of which enjoy UNESCO protected status.
Along the way, cross amazing travertine waterfalls, natural green forests, and amazing landscapes that will take your breath away.
The Plitvice lakes National Park belongs to the Dinaric karst area and due to its specific geology, geomorphology, and hydrology it truly is one of the most impressive karst entities in the world. The lakes are renowned for their distinctive colors ranging from azure to green, grey, or blue, depending on the number of minerals or organisms in the water and the angle of sunlight.
With this excursion, you will discover the natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes and it will take you breath away.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide in Plitvice
- Panoramic boat ride
- Electric train ride
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia, 12 hours
Departure Point :Gajeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is strongly recommended that you wear sportswear and bring a camera on this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to situation tours can be canceled one day before the tour
- Minimum travelers per product: 3 pax
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.