Zagreb to Split Transfer with Plitvice Lakes Tour
Make your one-way private transfer from Zagreb to Split even more scenic with visiting the Plitvice Lakes National Park. The UNESCO World Heritage site, only a 2 hours drive from Zagreb, helps break up the trip. With Plitvice Lakes entrance ticket included, you'll have 3 hours of free time to explore the best of the National Park area while driving by boat and panoramic train.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- WiFi and USB charger
- Baggage handling
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Skip the line with Plitvice Lakes entrance ticket
- Panoramic train and boat ride
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
What's excluded :
- Meals and personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Arrive at Plitvice Lakes National Park, one of the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe and the largest in Croatia. Your driver will escort you to the entrance and suggest the best route for exploring the national park. You will have 3 hours of free time to explore the best of the National Park area while driving by boat and panoramic train.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Zagreb and Zagreb Airport.Airports
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Unfortunately, cancellations are not possible as we buy your Plitvice Lakes National Park entrance tickets immediately after we confirm your booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.