Zagreb to Zadar private transfer with Plitvice Lakes (or vice versa)
Join us on a private tour Zagreb – Plitvice Lakes – Zadar. (or vice versa). Explore the number 1 UNESCO-listed National Park, also known as the Heaven Garden of Europe. Experience the beauty of cascading waterfalls and lush surroundings, only a 1.5 hour drive from Zagreb.
per adult from
What's included :
- This is your Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking driver/guide
- or French-speaking driver/guide available on request
- Electric boat & train ride
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks (lunch)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zagreb Transfers & Tours, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Zagreb Transfers is a company which is specialised in transfers and day tours all over Croatia, as well as the countries in the region. We are a part of IN Travel International d.o.o. -Destination Management Company in Croatia - your Adriatic host! Our experienced, carefully selected and qualified drivers, who speak English fluently, will make sure that the journey is carried out professionally and at the highest level possible. Our comfortable and premium vehicles will enable you to enjoy every moment of your ride. If you are looking for a professional and secure private transfer or a day tour, you are at the right place!
Stop At: Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
similar natural phenomena are occurring as at the Plitvice Lakes. Rastoke is sometimes known as "the Small Lakes of Plitvice", and is connected to the Plitvice Lakes by the Korana river. Rastoke is a place of autochthonous ecologic and ethnographic significance due to its symbiosis of natural and civilizational features.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
No. 1 UNESCO-listed National Park, also known as the ‘Heaven Garden of Europe.’ Experience the beauty of cascading waterfallsand lush surroundings, only two hours outside Zagreb.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Zadar Land City Gates, Ul. Ante Kuzmanica incrocio Obala Petra Krešimira IV e Ul. Ante Kuzmanića, Zadar 23000 Croatia
Drop-off at any location in Zadar or any location near Zadar
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by IN travel International d.o.o.