Zakopane & Tatra Mountains Grand Tour
We invite you to travel to the mountain capital of Poland. Beautiful views of the Tatra Mountains, wooden architecture with cottages and regional products are just a few of the attractions. Taste local tincture or tea with spices, try 'oscypek' - cheese made only here, enjoy the taste of baked shashlik or grilled sausage looking at the panorama of the highest mountains in Poland! Walk through the largest mountain market to buy regional wood and leather products made by local craftsmen. Visit wooden chapels, churches, the largest ski jump and the center of Zakopane!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- The basic plan includes:
1. Wooden church from 18th century in 'Chabówka'
2. Sanctuary 'Krzeptówki' founded by John Paul II - the work of local sculptors, carpenters and painters
3. Trip to the top 'Gubałówka' by cable car (additional fee)
4. The largest market in Zakopane, where you can try local cheeses, preserves, liqueurs
5. Center of Zakopane 'Krupówki' and time for lunch and shopping
6. The largest ski jump 'Wielka Krokiew' - 150 meters high
7. The oldest wooden chapel 'Jaszczurówka' from the 19th century
8. Museum of Zakopane style (option)
9. Villa 'Koliba' - the oldest house in highlander style (option).
You can freely configure our trip to explore Zakopane, views or hot springs or the 'Morskie Oko' trail.
The tour includes:
- Pickup from your hotel in Krakow
- Air-conditioned car
- English-speaking driver
- Stops along the way for views (option)
- Transportation in Zakopane to visit specific locations (plan)
- Return to Krakow and return to the hotel
The tour does NOT include:
- food and drink
- tickets for the cable car (PLN 25 pp)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us where is your hotel / apartment in CracowAirports
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.