Zakopane and Tatra Mountains, group tour from Krakow
Take a break from the city and head to Zakopane and the spectacular Tatra Mountain landscape on a guided day trip from Krakow. Zakopane is known as the capital of the Polish mountains. Its stunning alpine scenery and priceless views from up high attract tourists year-round.
This tour will be held only if in the group will be at last 2 participants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chocholow, Chocholow, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
You will be picked up from your centrally located hotel in a comfortable minivan. The tour includes a visit to the workshop of a local artist in Chocholow wooden village.
Chocolow stands out for its traditional wooden cabins, making it one of the best-preserved highland villages in Poland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Witow, Witow, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Visit traditional highlanders hut. Taste the regional delicacy smoked chease called Oscypek
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Zakopane, Poland
Experience a ride by funicular to the top of Gubałówka Hill from which one can admire the impressive panorama of the Polish mountains.Your guide will lead you to Peksowy Brzyzek old cemetery, home to the graves of Zakopane locals, including several World War II resistance heroes. Walk through the magical and bustling Krupówki Street and enjoy a 1-hour break to taste some local specialties (own expense). See the biggest ski jumping venue in Poland – the Great Krokiew. Hop back in the van for the short drive to Jaszczurowka village. The attraction here is the towering Chapel of the Sacred Heart of Jesus built entirely from timber in traditional Polish fashion.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation (hotel, hostel, apartment) in Krakow. Please advise your full hotel name and address at time of booking.THE PICK UP TIME DEPENDS ON THE DAY OF THE TOUR.The exact pick up time we will send you by message.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/7/2021 - 12/30/2021
Monday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.