Zakopane and Thermal Spa in Polish mountains - one day tour
This full-day trip will take you to admire the Polish High Tatras from Kasprowy Wierch peak 1987 metres high and Zakopane - the winter capital of Poland - and you will relax in the mountain Spa resort of Chochołow and you will meet with the unique atmosphere of the places.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Free Walkative! Tour Zakopane
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Free Walkative! Tour Zakopane, Krupowki Street Main Post Office, Zakopane Poland
After picking you up at your Krakow hotel, you will go for 2 hours to Zakopane the place in Polish mountains whereyou will reach Kasprowy Wierch peak 1987 metres high and see the wonderful view on Polish mountains, you can have lunch in Zakopane, next you will walk down Krupowki and enjoy the unique ambiance at the heart of the Tatra Mountains.Finish your day on a relaxing note and plunge into the hot springs in Chochołow Thermal Spa, before you come back to Krakow.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :plac Wolnica 13, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
We start in front of our office Plac Wolnica 13 Kraków but we can also pick you up from your hotel or hostel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.